Nat Comisar’s Notes: Get ready for Mother’s Day with the Maisonette’s Raspberry Coconut Bars. They are a Christopher Roark favorite!
Raspberry Coconut Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1 ¼ cups raspberry filling (preserves)
- 1 to 1 ¼ cups of white chocolate
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine graham crackers, sugar and melted butter.
- Press into a sprayed 9˝ x 13˝ baking pan.
- Spread coconut evenly over crust. Carefully pour condensed milk over crust starting around the outer edges and continuing inward until the coconut is nearly covered. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and let cool for five minutes.
- While still warm spread raspberry filling evenly over the coconut. Drizzle melted white chocolate over the top of the raspberry filling.