Get ready for game day, Cincinnati Style! For the first time in over 30 years, the Cincinnati Bengals are playing in the Super Bowl! Who Dey!
As a Cincinnati Native, I am beyond excited for our city and this game. In honor of the big game, I’ve put together a list of Super Bowl snacks. Get rowdy and get hungry!
Rise and Show Your Stripes: Bengals Breakfast Treats
- Biggby Coffee Cincinnati– Start your day off with a great cup of coffee. Biggby Coffee Cincinnati has tasty Bengals themed drinks: Show Your Stripes Latte, Who Dey Cream Freeze, Show Your Stripes Cold Brew or Welcome to the Jungle Mocktail. Located off Redbank Rd and North Bend Rd.
- Blossim Donuts-Celebrate the Super Bowl with Who Dey donuts from Blossim Donuts! Make sure you pre- order your donuts online or by phone 513-745-0090. Located in Montgomery.
Keep it Queen City with Meaty Mains
- Adriatico’s Pizza– The best kind of pizza to order while hosting game day with your friends + family is Adriatico’s. Not only does the pizza taste amazing, but it feeds the whole crew. You can order a “Bearcat” pizza, which may be the biggest pizza you’ve ever seen! Located in Clifton.
- The Oak Tavern– In my opinion, the best chicken wings in the city are from The Oak Tavern! Seasoned, smoked and grilled.. they really can’t get any better for Super Bowl snacks. You can order ahead of time, call 513-321-6258. Located in Oakley.
- Montgomery Inn– Ribs, wings, pulled pork and more. Perfect for game day! Order your Super Bowl snacks today, for pickup on Feb 13th! All packages feed 12-18 people. Call 513-791-3482 to order from The Original and 513-721-7427 to order from The Boathouse. Located in Montgomery, and Downtown Cincinnati.
- Keystone Bar & Grill– Keystone is game day ready! Save money and time by ordering their game day catering special: order a pan of pulled pork or pulled chicken sliders, a half –pan of mac n’ cheese (the best in the city), and a bowl of Keystone chips for just $99. Located in Clifton and Covington.
- Lehr’s Prime Market– Lehr’s has all your Super Bowl snacks for the big game. Order your Bengals Charcuterie Board or their Tailgate Sandwiches! The Ben-Gal, the Mmmunoz and The Who Dey will each tastefully serve 24 hungry fans or 48 pick-up sandwiches for appetizers! Please order by Thursday for Sunday pick-up.
And last but not least….
- Skyline Chili– A Cincinnati classic. Skyline dip, Cheese Coneys, 3-ways… you can make your Skyline at home or order carry out. Skyline Chili is a Cincinnati game day necessity! If you don’t know how to make skyline dip, you can find it (and more recipes!) here. Locations vary throughout Cincinnati.
Desserts for a Sweet Bengals Victory
- The Cheesecakery– Looking for something sweet? Order some Bengals cheesecake cupcakes and a Who Dey Latte from the Cheesecakery. Located in Madisonville.
- Servatii– A Cincinnati tradition! Bengals themed cupcakes, cookies, donuts and more! Check out their Who Dey Party Pack, featuring appetizers, a main course, sides and a desert tray. Perfect for your Super Bowl Party, Locations vary throughout Cincinnati.
- Ruby’s Chocolates– Order some Bengals inspired Cookies n’ Cream truffle cakes or some Who Dey Joysticks. You won’t regret it, they taste amazing. Located in Oakley.
Here’s to funny commercials, an entertaining half-time show, yummy food and great memories. Who Dey!
For more Cincinnati favorites to eat or drink, go here.